Monday, September 14, 2015
Friday, June 26, 2015
Labels: author, avid readers, Christian Fiction, East St. Louis, Illinois, literacy, New Jerusalem Seventh-day Adventist, Pat Simmons, Prioritybooks Publications, prioritybooks.blogspot.com, rose jackson-beavers
Saturday, April 18, 2015
Meet Author Chizellé T. Archie
In this modern day epic, Gabrielle deals with the daily woes of teenage-hood, but like most girls her age, her mind isn't all focused on the books. Hers is set on other things like being the flyest girl at Benetton Prep Academy, along with getting her one true love, Andrew Harrison, 23-year old owner of Club Etcetera.
As Victoria tries to balance life, love, and health, she once again gets caught in a web of past treachery and deceit. It's said, what's done in the dark, comes to light, so be careful who you sleep with. Generational curses can be lethal! With her ride or die bestie, Lucy, by her side, will Victoria learn that even in motherhood with God anything is possible? IJS...
In 2010, Chizellé landed on the literary scene with authority, and it was with great fortitude that she penned her debut novel, The Fearfully and Wonderfully Made Diamond, in which her life experiences have allowed her to grab hold and take nothing less, realizing she is a Diamond! She continues the story in the sequel, His Grace, His Blood, His Mercy!
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Oven Baked Secrets by Tyora Moody
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Q &A with Shana Burton, Author of #Flawbulous
2. How long have you been writing and what has the experience been like for you?
3. We like to show support to those who motivate, support, and push us. Please identify any of the people who have helped you on your journey to become a writer.
4. What is your writing process like and how did you come up with your style of writing?
6. How do you come up with the titles for your books? What about the character names?
7. What motivates you to write?
8. How does writing affect every other area of your life?
9. Tell us about your book(s) in as many words as you'd like.
About the Author